1. Payment should be made at least 2 weeks in advance of the course. Bookings are not confirmed until payment has been received.
2. Cancellations Lincoln First Aid Training reserves the right to cancel the arranged dates due to unforeseen circumstances, but will endeavour to give as much notice as possible. In the event of a cancellation Lincoln First Aid Training will try and transfer the booking to the next mutually convenient date unless the client states otherwise.
If the booking is cancelled by the client this must be confirmed via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and the following fees will be payable:
7 – 14 days 50%
Less than 7 days No refund
You may transfer to an alternative date at any point up to 2 weeks prior to the course start date and not incur any penalty fees.
3. Course Attendance If you do not attend a course, and have not previously informed me, the full course fee remains payable.
If you arrive late for a course, or are absent from any session, I reserve the right to refuse to accept you for training if I feel you will gain insufficient knowledge or skill in the time remaining. In all such cases, the full course fee remains payable. (To conform with Health & Safety Executive requirements for Statutory Certificates, attendance at all sessions is mandatory.)
4. Candidate Conduct If a candidate breaches any of codes of conduct or suitable behaviour whilst attending a course or in during the booking process, Lincoln First Aid Training reserve the right to remove the candidate from the course or decline the candidate's booking. In the event of a candidate being removed from a training course, no refund will be made.
5. Health and Safety It is the organiser’s responsibility to ensure that candidates are free from any condition which would affect their capability to demonstrate effective CPR and use of an Automated External Defibrillator (AED), and that they have the aptitude to cope with an intensive course of study. The ability to demonstrate these skills effectively is a condition of the successful completion of Lincoln First Aid Training courses.
If the course is to be held in your own premises please ensure that there is sufficient space for the course to be conducted, bearing in mind practical demonstration and participation is required. If you are unsure please contact me for advice.
6. Liability All training and advice given by Lincoln First Aid Training is done by following guidelines provided by the appropriate councils. Information given by Lincoln First Aid Training is to the best of my knowledge, up to date and evidence based.
In the event of a past candidate performing first aid in a real life situation, Lincoln First Aid Training cannot accept any responsibility for misinterpretation of the advice given through attending a course run by myself.
7. Course Materials Any documentation provided by Lincoln First Aid Training is for general information only and should not be treated as a substitute for medical advice given by a doctor or any other health professional. Lincoln First Aid Training is not responsible or liable for any diagnosis made or actions taken by a past candidate based on this information.
Candidates are advised to wear suitable clothing (not skirts or dresses) for the course. It would also be appreciated if ladies don’t wear lipstick as this stains the manikins.
Thank you for approaching Lincoln First Aid Training for your training requirements.