Level 3 First Aid and Mental Health First Aid Instructor
I am a female instructor running my own business that offers a range of First Aid qualifications.
I am able to teach and assess across a range of Ofqual regulated Level 2 and Level 3 Awards in First Aid qualifications, including Level 3 Paediatric First Aid courses which are compliant with Ofsted and the E.Y.F.S. changes in the regulations, which came into force on 1st October 2015.
I am also able to offer a variety of regulated qualifications for the new First Aid for Mental Health courses. These include the 4 hour Level 1 Introductory course, 1 day Level 2 First Aid for Mental Health for those in the workplace, and the 2 day Level 3 Supervisory course for those in management and concerned with the mental health of their workforce.
Whilst training venues can be sourced, in-house training is also available for your convenience. Please see my ‘courses’ page to find the full list of courses and their descriptions available or contact me if you require training that is not listed.
- Approved First Aid Instructor
- Approved Defibrillation Instructor
- Approved Oxygen Therapy Instructor
- Approved Anaphylaxis Management Instructor
- Level 3 Award in First Aid at Work
- Level 2 Award in CPR & AED
- Level 3 Award in Oxygen Therapy Administration
- Level 3 Award in Immediate Management of Anaphylaxis
- First Aid Internal Quality Assurance certificate